"Brownfield has many talented people, and here is the place where you will find them."
If you are from the Brownfield area your ad can be placed here for free. Please email us with with your information at Bfdevelopment@live.ca We would like to hear from you! If you want to help cover the costs of this website you can choose to be a featured sponsor of the month.
Brownfield Service Guide
- AMWAY: To order contact Amanda Wahl at 403-578-2626 www.amway.ca
- AJR Contracting Grain Hauling: Contact Adam at 403-575-7664 or 403-578-3878
- EGGS FOR SALE: $2.00 per dozen
please call Isaac or Simon @ (403) 578-2127
- EGGS FOR SALE: $2.00/dozen call Robby and Malou at 403-755-6964
- Jacor Fleet Maintenance and Trailer Repair: call 403-575-5089 or 403-578-4447 to book your appointment.
- Close To My Heart Scrapbooking and Card Making Supplies: For a free catalogue and monthly specials or to book a home party call Correna Cooper at 403-578-4447.
- Tashia's Tidy Housecleaning Services: call Tashia at 403-578-2846 or 403-575-0320 to set up an appointment to get that clean house for the Fall. Body by Vi Challenge party. If you are looking to improve energy, lose weight, get fit or fill nutritional gaps take the challenge.
- "Peaches n cream" Spa: to book appointment call Rebekah at 403-578-3464.
- Gold Canyon Candles: to receive your 2010 catalogue call Yvonne Barnes at 403-578-3422.
- Introducing SIPLICIOUS: Gourmet Loose Leaf tea's: catalogues now available. Uppercase Living (vinyl lettering for your home or car) and Blume Jewelry. Call Correna at 403-578-4447
- Manicures and Pedicure services available: call Michelle at 403-578-4000.
- Simply Special Salon and Day Spa in Castor call Shiana at 403-578-2170 or 403-575-5130
- S. Barnes Trucking 403-578-3265 cell: 403-575-5264
- Haystin' H Enterprises
- Jacor Fleet Maintenance & Trailer Repair (403) 575-5089 (403) 578-4447
Affordable Prices and Completely Mobile
Heavy & Light Duty Fleet Maintenance,
Complete Trailer Repair (Crude, Reefer, Liner & Flatdeck)
Complete Light Duty Trailer Services (Stock, RV & Flatdeck)
Call anytime for complete service details, pricing and scheduling.
- KingWest Accommodations
5 Bedroom guesthouse in the middle of heaven, located just 5 minutes from Brownfield
We do bed & breakfast or will do all meals as well
Pat & Gordon King Phone: 403-578-3187
Email: email@example.com Give us a call for more details!!!
- Melaleuca - The Wellness Company
For infomation on excellent Vitamins guaranteed to give you more energy,
Natural Cleaning Products and more see Melaleuca.com
To order products or get more information call Myrna Huber (403) 578-2565
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nokede Enterprises Ltd.
Grain and Gravel Hauling
Norman and Darolyn Black
Phone (403) 578-4196
- Tashia's Tidy Housecleaning Services (403) 578-2846
Regularly scheduled cleanings, spring cleaning or a one-time special home cleaning.
I also offer a cleaning green program using only "natural" or "green" home cleaning products.
For protecting your families health and the environment.
FREE in-home consultations; help me to understand your special housecleaning instructions -
the frequency of home cleanings and whether green cleaning is for you!
Relax...leave the cleaning to me!
- Taste and See
Fruit products: Jams, Jellies and Syrups
Fresh Fruit in season.
Email: email@example.com "A fruitful of flavour from the fruit of our labour".
- Down to Earth Farm is now selling Pasture Fed Chicken and Raw Rough Meadow Honey!
Please visit our website at www.downtoearthinc.ca or call Webbers at 403-578-3609 or 403-575-7220 to place an order. Chickens are approximately $26.25 ($3.75/pound)
Honey sells in 500g -$6, 3kg -$27 and 7kg -$45
- Century 21 A.L.L.Stars Reality Ltd
- Shelly Creasy
- Brownfield Community SchoolPhone: 403-578-2247Grades K - 9.
- Brownfield Recreation CentrePhone: 403-578-2157Air Conditioned hall available for rent,full kitchen, curling club, floor curling,and so much more!Contact Linda Maron (president) 403-578-3003
- Brownfield Baptist Church
Sunday School @ 10:00 am
Church Service @ 11:00 am
Pastor Al Richardson officiating.
- Burma Park8 km north of BrownfieldA beautiful campground nestled in the valleyof the Battle River. A breath taking view andthe best Ball Diamonds around. Random anddesignated sites. Showers. Tap water. Power atthe designated sites. Day use area.Open May to October.
- Brownfield Community LibraryLocated at the SchoolPhone: 403-578-2247Open Tuesdays 12:00 to 6:00 p.mand Thursdays 12:00 to 4:00 p.m.Our Library is well stocked with books andresources for all ages and provides free accessto the Parkland Regional Library system
- Fairfield Cemetery Contact Hugh McLarty
- Brownfield Youth Group Contact Kendra Price at 403-575-0291
- Brownfield CRR Multi-Club 4H
- Sheep and Goats
Myrna Huber 403-578-2565
- Brownies and Sparks
Shauna-Lee Thomas 403-578-2417
Real Estate Agent